Syarif Husni's Greeting


Selasa, 05 April 2011

Mom


When I was a child, I cried a lot
Coz I knew I was nothing
But slowly I felt
I was everything for you
In your breathe
In your heart

Now…
I’m here, without you
try to remind the world is so hard
But deep in my heart I try to believe
I can be the one who hold your hand
Because
I’m your child, Mom

You’d showed me the way
That I walked through
You’d taught me everything
About stars, moon, sun and life
About you and me

It’d been years
I never see your face, never hear your voice
But, I’m still here
Coz I wanna show the world
That I’m your child...


The time is comin’
Before I go
I wanna tell you

“I’m proud to be your child…”

Mataram, March 12th 2007
To : My beloved mother
(Thanks for my life)

2 komentar:

  1. Ibu ,,ahai rindu,, what a deep note teman ,, like it ,,, ^_^

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks,,note lama, bru di publish..hehehe

    BalasHapus